Field Service Technician
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Duties include but not limited to:
- Repair/rebuild electric motors: replace bearings, preventive maintenance, dry ice blasting, lubricating motors, installing and calibrating Perma Units
- Test electro-mechanical equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems using various methods for (AC or DC) motors
- Assemble or Disassemble electro-mechanical equipment with ability to identify, configure and re-condition any job
- Installation, calibration, configuring, testing, evaluating.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Repair machines and systems, including rebuilds.
- Extensive on-site collaboration with the field service team and customer contacts. Support contractors from beginning to end.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of equipment required to use: Baker Tester, Hipot, Megger, Multi-Meter, P.I, Ohmmeter, Ampmeter, Surge, CSI Vibration, Optalign Alignment and miscellaneous hand held tools is required.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; one year experience in field work. Technical Degree or certification a plus.
- Must have the physical ability to safely lift fifty pounds. Ability to stand, bend, kneel, and walk on a daily basis.
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to read, speak, write and comprehend English; fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Must be able to be on call 24/7
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DOT PHYSICAL, HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER LICENSE WITH GOOD DRIVING RECORD
- MUST EITHER HAVE A TWIC OR THE ABILITY TO GET ONE
Temp to hire opportunity with a great company. Great benefits upon permanent hire that includes insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K matching, holiday pay and paid vacation. Uniforms are provided as well as tools and tool boxes.
$18-$20.00 an hour, depending on experience
Submit resumes to april.Deleon@lkjordan.Com
L.K Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.