Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Responsible for maintenance and preventative maintenance of Industrial building to include:
Troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical equipment
Maintenance of industrial equipment
Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and HVAC
Skills and Qualifications include but not limited to:
- Experience in the operation of equipment tools used in the maintenance, repair, and construction of building structures and systems including those used in performing rough and finished carpentry, plumbing, heating, repair/replace metal roof and walls, troubleshoot electrical equipment, replace skylights, mechanical, and painting work.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings, plans and specifications
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheets.
- Minimum of two years course work in business, management, supervising, mechanical, facilities management, and electrical.
- Minimum of at least two years in a lead role, supervising a team in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and comprehend English
Temp to hire opportunity with a great company. Great benefits upon permanent hire that includes insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K matching, holiday pay and paid vacation. Uniforms are provided as well as tools and tool boxes.
$17 - $20.00, depending on experience
Please submit resume to april.Deleon@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.