Experienced Electrical Assembler
San Antonio, TX 78207
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
- Must know AC/DC Circuit Theory able to read Schematics.
- Must be able to use Digital Multimeters and OHM Meters
- Basic computer and math skills required.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term. Disability, Paid Holidays and 401k.
Pay starts at $16/hour.
Monday Friday 8: 00 AM 5: 00 PM
To apply, please email resume to cynthia.Mendoza@lkjordan.Com