Experience & Customer Support Director
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
Responsible for leading a team focused on supporting Store Teams and Field Leadership with clear communication, change management and ongoing operational support. This leader Drives Results through strategic thinking, planning and proactive problem-solving. Helping this global brand create experiences customer and employees cherish.
Job Title: Experience and Customer Support Director
Work Location: CA, Will pay Relocation!
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5 but some travel required
Hours per Week: 40 hours
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external customers. Gets firsthand internal customer information and uses it to improve processes.
- Strategic Agility - Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to develop creative approaches to communications and problem solving, anticipating future impact and issues.
- Drives for Results - ability to develop and lead strategic and operational plans through a team.
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Large-scale event planning experience is a plus
- Bachelor s Degree, preferably with a business or communications focus
- 7+ years of retail experience required; retail and corporate experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To apply please email Adam.Saucedo@LKJordan.Com or call 361-232-5374.