San Antonio, TX 78215
Provide executive level support and assistance to the Chief Operations Officer (COO)in all aspects, including accounting, property and tenant matters, venue operations, security operations, and other tasks as needed. Assist COO in leveraging their time by representing them in communications where possible. Deal with incoming requests independently in close coordination with the COO. Coordinate calendar for COO and assist with filing and organization.
Support other members of the Operations team to include Director of Safety & Security, Senior Director of Risk & Asset Management, Senior Property Manager, and Controller on an as needed basis. Coordinate the office needs of the Operations team closely with the Office Administrator.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate key meetings, calls, maintain COO calendar, coordinate travel, process expense reports; follow-ups and follow-throughs from internal and external communications
- Prepare daily preview to include upcoming calendar appointments and documentation for meetings
- Tracks both requested and promised key deadlines for COO
- Maintain files and provide support for other members of the Operations team
- Maintain files, prepare correspondence, open and distribute incoming mail, packages, etc.
- Work with COO and the Operations team to facilitate review and approval of contracts, leases, capital expenditure requests and other documents
- Prepares agendas, meeting minutes and other necessary materials for COO and Operation team meetings
- Independently screen and process incoming requests in close coordination with COO
- Assists in quarterly board meeting preparations, including coordinating with office manager to prepare any presentation materials
- Assist in overall office support such as receptionist function
Understands senior leadership level support needs. Excellent computer skills and master level proficiency in Excel. Basic knowledge and understanding of business and financial statement context and components. Strong inter-personal skills, excellent written and verbal communication and negotiating skills, high ethics and confidentiality, superior organizational skills. Self-motivated, confidential, efficient, assertive communicator, exercises good judgment, ability to prioritize tasks assigned, excellent customer service.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are Monday through Friday 8: 00 a.M. To 5 p.M. Some flexibility in hours is allowed. The associate must work a minimum of 30 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of 7 years working experience as executive assistant. Degree preferred but not required. Experience providing senior/manager level support. Knowledge of corporate legal strongly preferred.
Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.