Pearland, TX 77584
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening orders, input closing statements from a worksheet prepared by the most talented Escrow Officers in the industry.
- Prepare for closings and handle the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicate requirements and other information to clients including title exceptions.
- Identify earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and escalate. Prepare all documents required for transactions.
- Perform preliminary/basic escrow functions, prepare and coordinate the issuance of buyer/seller letters.
- Orders certifications, payoffs, final bills, etc., as needed.
- Enter fees, serve as back-up support for Escrow Officer(s), and administrative duties as required.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 1-year industry experience performing escrow and title duties
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Experience using the MS Office suite and industry software. RamQuest preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task; able to work within a fast-moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Notary preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service experience delivered to a diverse audience
please send updated resumes to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com