Brookshire, TX 77423
TEMP TO HIRE
$65K + 2.5% BONUS
Title: CAD Drafter
Responsible for preparing detailed working diagrams of machinery and mechanical devices, including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information. CAD Drafter will complete customer job reports, inspection reports and assure that all pertinent shipping documentation is present and accurate.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment.
- Reviews and analyzes specifications, sketches, and drawings; generates detailed drawings.
- Design scale or full-size blueprints of machinery components.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Responsible for CAD packages that are given to the customer which contain the as received inspection, work progression and final repair details.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associate s Degree from a college or university, Mechanical Drafting is preferred but not required; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The incumbent should have experience in a rotating equipment or manufacturing environment. Knowledge and use of precision measuring tools, materials and safety, job planning, transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents. Reviews engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to establish specifications and standards. Familiar with a variety of field s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May direct and lead other workers. This position has 4-6 years experience in the field or in a related area.
**PLEASE SEND RESUME TO TW@LKJORDAN.COM HIRING NOW!**
**WILL PERFORM BACKGROUND, CAD TESTING AND DRUG SCREEN ON SITE**
L.K. JORDAN & ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER