San Antonio, TX 78217 US
The hours for this position are Monday Friday, from 7: 30am 4: 30pm or 8: 00am 5: 00pm. The starting pay is $18.22 per hour.
- Reads and interprets maps and driving directions to assist drivers in planning the most efficient route to service customers when required
- Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards
- Maintains accurate, current records on trip sheets, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports, and other records as requested
- Coordinates with Bus Drivers when vehicle maintenance requires a vehicle to be out of service so the driver s schedule can be changed to cover all customer requirements
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the driver duties
- Maintains a cordial working relationship with drivers and office staff
- Perform a variety of clerical support duties as assigned
- Operate standard office machines
- Maintain regular attendance
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Valid DL and safe driving record
- Able to Pass Drug Screen and Background check
For immediate consideration please send a current copy of your resume to maria.Trevino@lkjordan.Com.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.