Sinton, TX 78387 US
- Develop new applications in .Net framework using Web or Desktop environments
- Customize home grown applications in Power Builder
- Work with the end-user to interpret business requirements
- Collaborate with other members of the IT Team to resolve existing issues with the applications
- Follow guidelines and directions from immediate supervisor to prioritize requirements based on business impact
- This position requires a cell phone to be worn 24/7 in case of emergency.
- Creating technical documents that outline the purpose, guidelines, process maps, and flows
- respective to each program, function, procedure of the solutions developed.
- Experience with any Database Server and relational DB, preferred MSQL Server
- Advance proficiency of .Net Framework
- Portfolio of previous developments preferred
- Knowledge of programming best practices and Agile
- Experience working with Version Control Systems,
- Use of Rest API, Web Hooks, and Libraries to simplify or make the code efficient.
- Ability to identify Problems, provide solutions
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Comprehension of algebra concepts to apply to data and to generate reports
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, handle multiple task and set priorities.
- Willingness to work in independently or with team depending of the business process
To apply please email resume to: rosa.Berry@lkjordan.Com