Customer Service Representatives
San Antonio, TX 78204 US
Pay is $20 hourly and pay day is EVERY Friday!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides accurate information regarding program information to participants, co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Promotes the best interest of the organization using the tools of reasonableness, fairness and compassion with a client and employee focus.
- Identifies and assesses client s concern and provides assistance through detailed and clear explanation.
- Resolves customer issues by demonstrating the ability to assist dissatisfied or frustrated callers through patience, compassion and understanding, while remaining professional and maintaining composure.
- Executes File Room duties including receiving files, retrieving files, updating files and maintain records.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and documentation to proper personnel.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service to all internal and external customers at all times.
- Refers calls and e-mails to the proper personnel in a professional manner.
- Retrieves and updates information utilizing computer systems.
- Monitors the lobby waiting area and uses proper protocol and independent judgment to resolve waiting issues.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of data and documents on services in the call center.
- Performs as a team player by interacting and communicating in a cooperative and respectful manner to achieve common goals and objectives, including fostering feedback and embracing the entire team building process.
- Maintains a work area that is neat and safe, positive and productive.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year of inbound call center experience, or two (2) years customer service experience required.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must have a valid driver' s license.
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check and drug screening test.
To apply, please submit a current resume to ashley.Sanchez@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.