Customer Service Representative
Austin, TX 78754
Long Term Contract
1. Responds to telephone, mail or fax requests for new orders or changes in service; provides product, pricing and delivery information; inputs customer orders/changes.
2. Inputs and maintains customer order information (e.G., purchase orders, sales orders, quotes, invoices, service orders, work orders, etc.); prints reports.
3. Performs system inquiries regarding sales order and shipping status; provides basic instruction to other staff regarding dissemination of status information.
4. Generates appropriate sales order and shipping documents; corrects billing discrepancies; resolves incorrect term and condition issues with customers.
Requires customer service experience (not necessarily in a call center)
Excellent math skills; the ability to organize and prioritize workload. Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; good PC skills. Incumbent typically has a minimum of two years customer experience and SAP billing experience preferred.
Skills Demonstrated By:
1. Ability to effectively and courteously resolve customer complaints and problems.
2. Ability to accurately input and maintain sales related documentation.
3. Ability to provide accurate product, pricing and delivery information in a timely manner.
For immediate consideration please email resumes to tasha.Glasscock@lkjordan.Com
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer