Customer Service Representative
Austin, TX 78721
Customer Service Representatives needed in North East Austin!
Mon - Fri, 8AM to 6PM availablity
$13.50/hr. Non-Bilingual Customer Service Representative
$14/hr. Bilingual Customer Service Representative in the Spanish Language
Positions provide customer service via telephone to clients regarding the education and enrollment, for
Texas Medicaid Managed Care and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) as well as outreach
for the Texas Health Steps Program.
- Practices active listening in order to identify and address each caller s concerns., Fully understands the issue and then provides appropriate resolution or appropriate direction for next steps.
- Provides callers with an unbiased presentation of enrollment options to assist customers with enrollment into a Medicaid Managed Care or CHIP plan, education about Texas Health Steps, transferring or referring callers to other Call Center units as needed, and escalating unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Answers customer questions including but not limited to items regarding available providers and enrollment processes in a prompt, courteous, and concise manner.
- Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements on the various computer systems.
- Follows standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy and communicates with their Supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns.
- Multi-tasks by simultaneously communicating with the client while researching their case and documenting the call.
- Continues to learn and refine program and computer navigation skills in response to updated policy and computer systems.
- Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise records.
- Meets individual performance standards, including the confidentiality and security of information.
Education Required: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
Skills / Knowledge Required: Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products
Experience Required: Experience in healthcare, human services, or customer service; Experience
working with culturally and linguistically diverse, and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and
effective manner. 6 months of Customer Service experience and +1 year longevity with past
Abilities: Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability
to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as
well as independently. Ability to regularly attend work at various shift times as assigned.
Please email resume to viviana.Guerrero@lkjordan.Com for immediate consideration.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer