Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
Houston, TX 77079
The Customer Service Representative is the interface between customers and the business value chain partners to deliver exceptional service to our customers and drive profitability.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to the customer while managing operational needs and collaborating closely with functional partners (account managers, planners, logistics, finance, etc )
- Manage customer orders through Customer Service work processes and systems.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses products, businesses, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, understanding customer needs and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and apply creativity to develop and implement solutions.
- Identify and deliver value added services to our customers.
- Contribute to the business goals in particular commercial and for Customer Service strategies.
- Develop and update Customer Service process and procedures.
- Order entry for customers primarily in Americas and with potential in Asia.
- Process sample orders.
- Timely communicate extraordinary requests for material. Close monetarization of forecast and allocation
- Export operation and documentation excellency for both maritime and air process, operating in close collaboration with Agent and Freight Forwarders.
- First point of contact for customer when requesting product documentation (SDS, TDS, ISO,.).
- Record and manage sales returns and sales adjustments (credit/debit note request).
- Create new customer master data and maintain updated existing accounts (sold to codes, ship to codes, partner codes, routes)
- Process credit line requests for approval and set up.
- Peer on-desk training if needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Require a B.S. Degree
- Preferred 3-5 years experience in Customer Service roles
- Fluency in English and Korean; Spanish is desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP SAP System
- Strong aptitude for data management / working with numbers
- Project Confidential Evaluation Material
- Strong aptitude for understand inventory reconciliation best practices
- Strong aptitude for attention on to detail
- Strong potential to develop skills and competencies required for the job role and beyond.
- Works effectively as part of a team and contributes to team goals.
- Expert in root cause investigation on to mitigate future customer problems.
- Ability to work independently in a highly integrated team and communicate well with diverse groups of people across all levels and cultures.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with designated customers.
- Effective communication skills with others regarding customer issues and problem resolution.
- Ability to effectively negotiate with internal partners and customers to achieve a positive outcome.
- Ability to overcome resistance and manage conflict to reach favorable agreement, for both SK and
- Consistent positive attitude that adds to our effectiveness and positive culture
Qualified candidates submit resume to greg.Leech@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer