Houston, TX 77056
INNOVATIVE PAYMENT PROCESSING COMPANY IN THE GALLERIA IS LOOKING FOR A TEMP TO HIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE!
VERY EMPLOYEE FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT! LARGE BREAKROOM INCLUDING: GAME ROOM, TV, FULL KITCHEN, COUCHES AND COMPLIMENTARY SODAS TO THOROUGHLY ENJOY YOU BREAKTIME!
Pay rate: $14/hr
Hours: 8: 30- 5: 00PM
Length: temp to hire
Two separate 15-minute rest breaks. 30-minute unpaid meal period. The time at which these breaks/lunch are taken will be at the discretion of the respective Managers.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE 1 ROLE:
- Open and process cases for various customer service requests, including misapplied payments, payment verifications, and refunds within service level agreement standards
- Track and research a payment s routing through several admin portals, knowing how to research payment histories independently, close cards, refund payments effectively
- Analyze detailed transaction history to discover any potential payment routing issues
- Manage on-going relations with all assigned aggregators and merchants via incoming email, mail, phone, and fax requests
- Customer service etiquette and email writing skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Outlook for managing and organizing emails
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Experience working in an office environment
- Detail-oriented approach
- Ability to learn quickly and retain large amounts of information
**PLEASE SEND RESUME TO TW@LKJORDAN.COM
**WILL PERFORM BACKGROUND, ADMINISTRATIVE TESTING AND DRUG SCREEN ON SITE**
L.K. JORDAN & ASSOCIATES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER