Cedar Park, TX 78613
Global Contracts Negotiator needed in Cedar Park, TX!
Pay Rate: $$30-35/hr. DOE
Standard Work Hours: 8AM-5PM, M-F
Responsible for reviewing, negotiating and structuring proposal and contractual documents that establish business relationships with customers in relation to sales contracts.
1. Analyze and develop contractual documents to ensure compliance to company policy, legal and regulatory requirements, and customer specifications.
2. Ensure the contract does not expire until mutually agreed upon by the parties and/or based upon the contract document.
3. Track contractual documents to ensure compliance is maintained (e.G. Meeting nonstandard contract requirements, reporting requirements, insurance/bonds/licensing requirements, etc.)
4. Advise the organization of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretations of terms and conditions. Determine when matters are unique, complex or pose significant potential risk and escalate as appropriate for review and/or approval.
5. Review and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements.
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
3-5 years of contract experience in construction, government, and healthcare industry.
3-5 years of experience with all levels of contracts (e.G. Transactional, complex, global contracts, etc.)
Security clearance or the ability to obtain security clearance.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please send resume to andrea.Garza@lkjordan.Com for immediate consideration.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.