Contract Administrator - Senior
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Global Contracts Negotiator
Full-Time - Cedar Park, Texas
6 to 8 month Contract
Responsible for reviewing, negotiating and structuring proposal and contractual documents that establish business relationships with customers in
relation to sales contracts.
1. Analyze and develop contractual documents to ensure compliance to company policy, legal and regulatory requirements, and customer specifications.
2. Ensure the contract does not expire until mutually agreed upon by the parties and/or based upon the contract document.
3. Track contractual documents to ensure compliance is maintained (e.G. Meeting nonstandard contract requirements, reporting requirements, insurance/bonds/licensing
4. Advise the organization of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretations of terms and conditions. Determine when matters are unique, complex or pose
significant potential risk and escalate as appropriate for review and/or approval.
5. Review and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements.
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
3-5 years of contract experience in construction, government, and healthcare industry.
3-5 years of experience with all levels of contracts (e.G. Transactional, complex, global contracts, etc.)
Security clearance or the ability to obtain security clearance.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with fast deadlines.
Strong project management and process oversight skills.
Solid negotiating skills.
Read, analyze, interpret, and understand the risk allocation of contracts and proposals.
Train internal customers.
Multi-task, prioritize, work independently, and maintain a high level of focus.
Handle legal dispute resolutions.
Work with cross functional teams to structure and manage the contracting process.
Provide after sales support to facilitate effective execution of signed contractual agreements.
Provide any contractual amendments, change orders, riders, etc., as needed.
Enforce contractual payment terms and conditions with cash collection efforts, as needed.
Do work assigned by supervisor.
Work in a team environment, be quality conscious and strive for continuous quality improvement.
Please send resume to tasha.Glasscock@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer