Civil Structural Designer
500 N. Shoreline Blvd , Suite 350 Corpus Christi, TX 78401 United States of America
Project work and design support in green and brownfield projects in the oil and chemical industry. The candidate will create and develop ACAD drawings for industrial marine infrastructure including but not limited to steel design, concrete foundations and supports, coordination with hydrographic survey data, permit drawings and 3D modeling aapabilities.
· Must have 2+ years in industrial civil/structural design with autocad experience.
· Must have completed a CAD drafting and design course if the candidate has less than 4 years of drafting experience.
· Develop engineering drawings to completion under the supervision of a lead engineer.
· Check drawings supplied by vendors, clients and other discipline groups that affect the specific area or areas assigned.
Computer and Other Skills:
· 3D modeling using CADWorx Plant considered a plus.
· Microsoft Office Products
· Good inter-discipline communication & documentation of work products are essential.
Field experience is a plus
Position will be based in Corpus Christi, but limited travel will be expected on a project basis