Civil Engineer Project Manager
San Antonio, TX 78249 US
Job responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Perform detail-oriented civil engineering design.
- Manage client needs, project scopes, budgets, support personnel, and schedule.
- Oversee and manage sub consultants.
- Attend meetings with clients and consultants to understand project needs and issues, as well as present proposed solutions and design approaches.
- Perform construction administration (manage submittals, RFIs, and site visits with direct contractor communication and field problem-solving capabilities).
- Comply with and enforce client s QA/QC procedures for every phase of work for every project team member.
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor s degree in civil engineering.
- 5+ years of experience of site development civil engineering projects.
- Proficient with the most recent versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC-RAS.
- Proficient in Bentley' s suite of modeling software (i.E., CulvertMaster, FlowMaster, PondPack, WaterCAD, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills regarding project calls and correspondence.
If you are qualified and interested in this wonderful opportunity, please send your resume to Marilyn.Reid@lkjordan.Com .