Civil Design Engineer
Lawrence, KS 66049 US
Relocation Assistance is available.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D.
- A working knowledge of basic engineering principles
- Familiarity with site development design and preparation of construction drawings
- Familiarity with local, state and federal regulations with regard to design
- Experience working with local and state agencies in plan review and approval
- Experience working with city and county permit and plat review process
- Familiarity with storm water drainage design and analysis
- Familiarity with hydraulic and hydrologic principles.
- Have the drive and ability to see a project through to its completion.
- Must also be willing to learn, be detailed oriented, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor' s (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
- EIT or P.E.
- Land Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Civil 3D: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drainage Study: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drainage Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waterline Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sanitary Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Road Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Licensed (Preferred)
For a Confidential Conversation regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact: Roy Campbell | 210.541.0471 or to apply please send your resume to roy.Campbell@lkjordan.Com
Our most successful Candidates come from referrals, so if this position doesn t look like a great opportunity for you - but you happen to know or have coached this special talent - please forward this email to them or refer me their name in confidence. Thank you for yo ur consideration!
L.K. Jordan & Associates is and equal opportunity employers .