Chief Accounting Officer - Houston
Houston, TX 77040 US
The CAO will report directly to the CFO and work closely with the VP & Controller, Manager of External Reporting, the Tax Director and the company s various business unit leaders.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches complex accounting transaction and determine proper accounting treatment while coordinating with external auditors
- Responsible for Sarbanes Oxley compliance and SEC reporting
- Review accurate and timely-prepared corporate consolidated GAAP financial statements, including oversight of the SEC reporting function.
- Ownership of all accounting and compliance related special projects like SOX compliance, ASC 606, Accounting System Integration etc.
- Provide senior management and business unit leadership with accurate, actionable and timely GAAP financial statements and business unit management reporting, metrics and counsel to achieve company goals.
- CPA Certification and meet continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements
- 10+ years of experience in a senior accounting position including the previous 2 to 5 years at a public company
- Knowledge of compliance with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley, including identifying and documenting key controls and processes, assisting with remediation activities, and supporting related internal controls testing.
- Experience in working with, including presenting to, a CEO, CFO, other executive management and Board of Directors;
To apply please email resume to: rosa.Berry@lkjordan.Com