CNC Machine Shop Manager
Austin, TX 78752 US
Researches and stays current with applicable machining and lapping philosophies and technologies.
Reviews requirements and provides budgetary input for Machining Manufacturing.
Tracks and controls inventory and orders materials
Interfaces with OEM customers to identify and implement machining processes and trouble shoot production issues. Oversees CNC programming and machine setups for new products or processes.
Coordinates development and release of new or modified procedures.
Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization' s policies and applicable laws.
- 10 years manufacturing machine environment, required
- 3 years supervisory experience, required
- Engineering Degree, preferred
- Solid experience in setting up CNC mills, lathes and grinders. Lapping experience is desired, but not required
- Experienced in using MasterCam to generate CNC programs and SolidWorks for CAD modeling
- Ability to program CMM and SmartScope desired, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to generate manufacturing and inspection procedures
To apply please send your resume to Cathy.Walker@lkjordan.Com