6757 AIRPORT BLVD AUSTIN, TX 78752 United States of America
Bilingual Receptionist needed in North Central Austin!
Our ideal Receptionist would be continuously smiling, multi-tasking, speaking with customers over the phone and in person, and still smiling. This person needs the ability to adapt to changes in duties and pace in an instant!
Candidates must have a friendly, outgoing disposition, and be very organized.
We are locally-owned, family-operated Company with locations in North/Central Austin. Employees satisfaction is centric to our philosophy, exemplified by our impressive tenure, encouraging, flexible, supportive work environment, and extensive employee benefits package.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
· Answering and directing incoming phone calls for sales and service overflow calls
· Handles and de-escalates guest concern
· Help customers with any questions or concerns the have
· Interact with customers to see how we can help direct them to the right person or department
· Providing basic information when needed
· Making and serving beverages and snacks at our complimentary coffee bar
· Greeting customers with a smile
· Continuing training to develop product knowledge
· Needs to be multitasker and team player
· Must have a valid driver’s license for at least a year
· Experience with business software (Email Clients, Microsoft Office, Gmail for Business)
· Must be able to type 45+ WPM
· Polished, professional, and positive phone and email communication skills a must
· Experience in an environment of moderate pressure, and capable of making conscientious decisions
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· 40 hours per week
· Monday- Saturdays
· Hours can vary from 8:00am- 7:00pm
$20 hour - 40 hours a week
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer