Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
818 S. Flores St. San Antonio, TX 78204 United States of America
LK Jordan has an immediate openings for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives located near the downtown area. This position will be assisting and directing calls including answering phone lines and emails related to the waiting list. Schedule is Monday- Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Pay is $20 hourly and pay day is EVERY Friday!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides accurate information regarding program information to participants, co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Promotes the best interest of the organization using the tools of reasonableness, fairness and compassion with a client and employee focus.
- Identifies and assesses client’s concern and provides assistance through detailed and clear explanation.
- Resolves customer issues by demonstrating the ability to assist dissatisfied or frustrated callers through patience, compassion and understanding, while remaining professional and maintaining composure.
- Executes File Room duties including receiving files, retrieving files, updating files and maintain records.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and documentation to proper personnel.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service to all internal and external customers at all times.
- Refers calls and e-mails to the proper personnel in a professional manner.
- Retrieves and updates information utilizing computer systems.
- Monitors the lobby waiting area and uses proper protocol and independent judgment to resolve waiting issues.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of data and documents on services in the call center.
- Performs as a team player by interacting and communicating in a cooperative and respectful manner to achieve common goals and objectives, including fostering feedback and embracing the entire team building process.
- Maintains a work area that is neat and safe, positive and productive.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year of inbound call center experience, or two (2) years customer service experience required.
- Must be bilingual.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check and drug screening test.
To apply, please submit a current resume to email@example.com
LK Jordan & Associates are an equal opportunity employer.