Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Austin, TX 78759
Bilingual Administrative Assistant needed in Northwest Austin
Temp to Hire
This Bilingual Administrative Assistant/Receptionist position is an integral part of our growing company, the voice and face of who our customers will see and hear over the phone. This person will assist with a variety of administrative/reception duties and will work on special project as needed by other department heads. This position will be part of a team that supports the President and CEO. Must possess a flexible schedule and have the ability to work long hours when needed.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Greeting visitors in-person and by phone and directing them to the appropriate person.
* Accept and sign for packages that are delivered as well as manage all outbound mail.
* Open and distribute incoming mail.
* Assist with maintaining office and breakroom supplies.
* Work on a variety of administrative projects as assigned.
* Provide assistance to the Executive Administrative Assistant in support of the CEO.
* Ability to run errands as needed.
* Assist in the set-up of team meetings, training's, conference room, scheduling and special events.
* 3+ years of experience in an administrative capacity.
* College preferred, but not required.
* Driver s License required.
* Ability to read, write and speak Spanish required.
* Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
* Professional demeanor and a friendly and outgoing attitude.
* Organizational, attention to detail, CUSTOMER SERVICE and MULTITASKING skills.
* Prior hotel experience is a plus.
This is an extremely fast paced office. The ability to change priorities and shift gears a must. This position will work from 8: 30 am - 6: 00 pm with overtime on a weekly basis. Must have a flexible schedule with the ability work work past 6: 00 pm on days that require.
Please email yoany.Torres@lkjordan.Com for immediate consideration.
L.K.Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.