Corpus Christi, TX 78406
- Assembling and installing components and accessories
- Checking wings, tail and fuselage for distortion, corrosion or cracks
- Cleaning and changing oil; conducting routine and other inspections
- Disassembling engines and inspecting engine parts
- Examining aircraft components; painting aircraft surfaces
- Inspecting and repairing fuel tanks;
- Trimming and shaping replacement body sections
- Making inflight adjustments; curing bonded structures; inspecting airframes of defects
- Inspecting completed parts or aircraft to ensure they meet standards
- Installing and realigning replacement parts
- Diagnosing malfunctions of engines; listening to operating engines to look for malfunctions
- Obtaining oil and fuel samples; maintaining repair logs and other documents
- Creating inventories of supplies, materials, equipment or supplies
- Reading and interpreting maintenance manuals and other technical documents
Education and Training Requirements:
High school diploma and be Airframe and Powerplant Certified. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on Cessna and/or Beech single, multi and turbine aircraft.
This is a temp to hire position. Pay is dependent on experience.
Send resumes to denise.James@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.