Taylor, TX 78634
Administrative Assistant needed in Taylor, Texas!
10 Month Project
This role will require someone who is organized, detail oriented, and has good communication skills. The role will require the applicant to be adept in technology including, but not limited to, Microsoft Suite, Maximo, Outlook, and Adobe.
Below are the tasks the person hired would be responsible for executing.
- Track RFI (request for information) and EWA (extra work authorization) information in Construction Management folder and Share Point Site
- Verify status of RFI s received from CM (if it s been a while since you received the RFI and it hasn t been approved, check with the CM to see where they are at on getting approval).
- Track Transmittals/Submittals, and coordinate between the contractor and FHR.
- Engineering contractor will send information over with drawing revisions or approvals. This information will need to be delegated to the correct contractor once the information has been reviewed/stamped.
- Each transmittal from B&McD must be filed electronically into each contractor s folder and marked as reviewed once completed.
- Onsite Orientations
-Update Site Orientation sheet and Orientation Records in spreadsheet.
- Update Site Contact List with contact information
- Enter Purchase requisitions as needed into Maximo/ receipts of material
-Assist with tracking and delivery of materials to site. Including talking with vendors and coordinating delivery times.
- Manage job trailer including order PPE (personal protective equipment) and Office supplies
-Port-O-Cans for site
-Trash & dumpster pick up
-Update Environmental construction binder
-SDS (safety data sheet) binder by contractor
-Daily JSA file and store
-Track all Drawings and update revisions in folders
-Contractor s records (including RFI & EWAs as mentioned above)
-Material Receipt onsite
-Request updated Drawing Index each month.
-File site audits as conducted and store for Safety review
-Record weekly construction meeting minutes, work with CM to follow up on any action items
Please email yoany.Torres@lkjordan.Com for immediate consideration.
L.K. Jordan is an equal opportunity employer