San Antonio, TX 78207 US
- Utilizing the Sage Fixed Assets System, manage the database with assigned mobile devices, scan guns, and software.
- Serves as the point of contact for issues pertaining to property, inventory and related issues from agency staff and contractors.
- Coordinates with fiscal and IT departments regarding the return of damaged or rejected goods and the tagging of items shipped to facilities outside of Board office.
- Coordinates the disposition of obsolete property and properly records disposition in database. Identifies non-profit areas for the donation of property and coordinates the recycling of IT equipment through local recycling entities.
- Conducts annual physical inventories and performs spot checks at agency and contractor sites throughout the region; reconciles inventory reports and discrepancies to the inventory database.
- Serves as the agency s custodian of all property and equipment at termination of contract/program activities for all agency contractors; coordinate moves, transfers, storage, and/or final disposition of assets. Coordinates with IT Director to identify obsolete IT equipment.
- Maintains certificates of destruction of IT hardware
- May assist supporting the operation of the software database in coordination with the IT department and software vendor.
- Assist with matters related to management of some of the companies leased spaces.
- Research vendors, gather quotes and make recommendations.
- Associate Degree Preferred.
- Three years of related work experience
- Able to clear background check
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.