Administrative Specialist I
San Antonio, TX 78204 US
- Develops correspondence, requisitions, memoranda, and other documents.
- Screens calls and responds to inquiries from owners, clients, internal personnel and the general public in order to answer general questions regarding housing, or refer inquiries to an appropriate source for answers.
- Assists administrative functions involving the wait list, inspections, informal hearings, and recertification' s to include mailing notifications and appointment scheduling.
- Transcribes meeting minutes as needed.
- Maintains appointment calendars, manages meetings and coordinates office activities as needed.
- Audits employee payrolls and maintains time and attendance information.
- Conducts business in compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Reviews documents for validity and accuracy of information; records, files, and distributes related paperwork.
- Requires and maintains inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Demonstrates high confidentiality when dealing with highly sensitive correspondence.
- Assists as needed with answering phone inquiries or routing calls to appropriate staff.
- Manages client s file integrity in accordance with privacy and confidentiality laws and regulations.
- Receives and routes incoming mail, and prepares outgoing mail and replies to routine correspondence.
- Gathers data from files, types reports, and performs daily data entry.
- Maintains records, and develops and maintains filing systems and/or databases as required.
- Coordinates with managers, committees, and vendors involved to produce well-organized events.
- Accurately reviews and enters data into software and housing database
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of Administrative, secretarial and/or clerical work experience.
- Must have a valid driver' s license and reliable transportation.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screening test.
To apply, please submit resume to ashley.Sanchez@lkjordan.Com.
LK Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.