Corpus Christi, TX 78409 US
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate departments
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors as requested
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and create presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings and notes
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems for efficiency
- Resolve administrative problems
- Any other duties assigned
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Reliable, self-starter, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Must have strong MS Excel, Word and have knowledge of office etiquette.
- At least 1 year customer service experience
Pay: $17.00 per hour, depending on experience
Benefits once you go perm:
To apply please email your resume to denise.Cox@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.