Austin, TX 78705
Medical Company in North Austin is looking for an A/R Clerk.
-1 Year experience working in a healthcare setting performing clinical and business related duties such as insurance verification and pre-certification
-Working knowledge of insurance and medical terms, billing, claims adjudication, and medical practice operation
-High school diploma
- Typing skills and good telephone etiquette required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Communicates and/or updates correct patient information to appropriate staff, departments, and /or computer system(s).
Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Verification of Benefits
- 120-day Accounts Receivable
- Reviewing and collecting on delinquent accounts
- Establishment of patient payment plans
- Telephone and written collection communication
Monday - Friday 8: 00 a.M. - 5: 00 p.M.
Please email resume to yoany.Torres@lkjordan.Com for review.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer