Accounts Payable Data Specialist
San Antonio, TX 78232
- Creates and maintains financial spreadsheets.
- Generates reports for Marketing to pay customers.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets to review and reconcile third party invoices.
- Prepares correspondence and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as needed by management.
- Other duties may be assigned according to business necessity.
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
- HS Diploma or GED Associates degree strongly preferred.
- 3 years of experience in administration, preferred.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to work with various levels of company personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to sunny.Myers@lkjordan.Com .