San Antonio, TX 78233 US
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Credit Manager and other staff.
- Collaborates with the Credit Manager to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Manage sales tax exemption certificates and issue sales tax credits.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Scan documents into an internal filing system.
- Assist in monthly check runs for vendor and expense payments.
- Assists with calculating and reporting sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2 years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.