Port Aransas, TX 78373 US
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Financial Statements
- Tax Reporting
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Identify and report variances from the budget and communicate significant issues to supervisor.
- Process Condo owner statements monthly.
- Review and design annual budgets
- Draft Board Meeting agendas and prepare meeting packets.
- Create and maintain various databases, data entry as needed.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars
- Phone and email communications
- Develop procedure checklists.
- Work with vendors to secure estimates.
- Will require routine weekend work and attendance of scheduled meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Email Applications.
Salary: $15/hr - $19/hr . Depending on experience.
Benefits: Full benefits package Included
Benefits package includes Health Care coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage and a nominal life insurance policy. This coverage package is 100% paid by the employer for the primary employee once you go perm.
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to Perm
Monday to Friday
Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
To apply please email your resume to denise.Cox@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer.