San Antonio, TX 78217 US
- Preparing and/or overseeing the preparation of financial analysis and reports.
- Establishing, maintaining, and/or overseeing accounting systems, procedures, and controls.
- Ensures that funds are properly reported and expended.
- Uses (the) program Grant Allocation Methodology.
- Ensures that the expenditure of funds is in compliance with applicable city, state, and federal policies.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness in classifying and recording of financial and business transaction data.
- Works under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration (with emphasis in Accounting).
- Three (3) years of experience in a business or governmental accounting environment, including use of an automated accounting system, governmental grant accounting, and internal audit and/or fiscal monitoring experience; or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- Complete background check, drug screen, and maintain a valid driver' s license.
To apply, please submit resume to sunny.Myers@lkjordan.Com.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.