2nd Shift Press Brake Operator-Cedar Park, TX
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Temp to Perm
Monday through Thursday
4: 30pm to 3: 00am
$16.00-$18.50 per hour DOE
1. Review program specifications or blueprints to determine and set machine operations and sequencing, finishing work dimensions, or numerical control sequences. Input initial part dimensions into machine control panels
2. Mount, install, align and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools. Remove and replace punch hand dies.
3. Monitor machine operation and control panels displays and compare readings to specifications to detect malfunctions.
4. Implement changes to machine programs and enter new specifications, using computers. Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
5. Stop machine to remove finished work pieces or to change tooling setup, or work piece placement, according to required machining sequences. Lift work pieces to machines manually or with add of another team member
6. Modify programs to account for problems encountered during operation.
7. Listen to machine during operations to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems. Confer with supervisor to resolve machine malfunctions or production errors or to obtain approval for continue production. Check to make sure that work pieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
Do basic algebra calculations.
Read blueprints and interpret blueprints.
Plan the appropriate machining sequences to produce assigned pieces from blueprints, sketches or verbal instructions.
Read calipers and measure tapes.
Follow all safety rules and procedures.
For Immediate Consideration please send resume to tasha.Glasscock@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer