Round Rock, TX 78728 US
Temp to hire 90 days
Benefits on day one of conversion!
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Maintains and repairs the facility' s structure, equipment, and grounds. Troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment, building plumbing and fixtures, process piping, electrical systems, and distribution equipment, building controls. CDA compressors, HVAC equipment and systems and furniture and fixtures. Performs skilled trades work such as electrical, plumbing and piping, carpentry, welding, painting in the construction, repair or alteration of facility infrastructure and equipment, Works closely with manufacturing personnel in the repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment and building systems. Will handle Hazardous Waste and be responsible for following all regulatory guidelines associated with disposal. Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary. Works from equipment manuals, blueprints, drawings or rough sketches, verbal, and written instructions. Operates forklift, uses chain hoists and other rigging equipment during maintenance activities. Uses computers with MS Office and maintenance software in the execution of tasks. Nothing in this job description restricts management' s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Facilities Tech Il:
- JOB LEVEL: As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways.
- JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- SUPERVISION: Determine methods and procedures on new assignments. May provide guidance to other nonexempt personnel.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Typically requires a minimum of 4 - 7 years of related experience. High School degree or GED required. Trade school. 2-year tech nical degree or equivalent experience desired.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be considered to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee -is required to talk and hear: The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is also required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
- Multiple environments Cleanroom, moderate noise, office, outdoors.
- Frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent bending and squatting to reach difficult to reach areas.
- Frequently works with and around hazardous chemicals.
- Frequently works with and handles Hazardous Waste.
- Occasional exposure to voltages from low voltage to 480M
- Must follow all Environmental Health and Safety procedures and understand the impact of position on safety and environment Must understand consequences of failure to follow operational and EHS procedures.
Background check and drug screening will be conducted for qualified candidates.
To apply, please email resume to jason.Humfeld@lkjordan.Com
or call 512-342-0306 to talk with Jason today
If you do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to still apply .
We review all applications and still may consider you for another open position where you would be the perfect fit.
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer