2nd Shift MIG Welder - Cedar Park, Texas
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Temp to Hire
2nd shift - 2: 30pm or 4: 30pm to 3: 30am Monday through Thursday
Lots of Overtime...
$15.00 - $16.00 per hour with $1.00 shift differential
- Inspect, measure or test completed metal work pieces to ensure conformation to specifications, using metal and testing devices.
- Prepare metal surfaces or work pieces, using hand-operated equipment, such as grinders, cutters, or drills.
- Prepare aluminum by cleaning with alcohol or acetone.
- Assemble, align and clamp work pieces into holding fixtures to bond, heat-treat, or solder fabricated metal components.
- Correct problems by adjusting controls or by stopping machines and opening holding devices
- Layout, fit, or connect parts to be bonded, calculating production measurements as necessary.
- Mark weld points and positions of components on work pieces using rulers, squares, templates or scribes.
- Select torch tips, alloys, flux, coil, tubing or wire, according to metal types or thickness, data charts, or records
- Set dials and timing controls to regulate electrical current, gas flow pressure, heating or cooling cycles, or shut-off.
- Observe meters, gauges or machine operations to ensure that soldering or brazing processes meets standards
One year experience as a welder.
Please email resume to viviana.Guerrero@lkjordan.Com for immediate consideration
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer